70-680 Revision videos

CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm presently revising for my 70-680 exam using a combination of CBT Nuggets, Don Poulton's book and the practice exams from his book as well. I have been looking at Professor Messer's videos, and when I found them on YT I noticed this playlist as a suggestion. Has anyone used it and verified it as useful?

MCTS 70-680: Windows 7 Editions - YouTube

Comments

• MCITBoundMCITBound Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've watched these videos from them before - they give a great visual view to the topics. The guys voice reminds me of watching a science video in High School though...lol. All in all, these videos are worth watching if you're studying for the exams. Every bit of info can help!
    If I gave good advice or was insightful, please add to my reputation!! If you have a LinkedIn account and want a new connection, feel free to add me! If you have any questions, ask! :cool:
  • ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    Yes, I remember finding them helpful also. The same producer has several Server 2008 R2 related videos too.
  • HauntHaunt Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    These videos are really good. I passed my W7 exam a few weeks ago and these videos helped. I'm currently going through their videos on Active Directory for studying for the 70-640 exam and they've also been good so far.