Options

Passed the ICND2.Finally...

TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
I just did it. Failed the first time with 800 points. I passed it with 850points. First exam I was like Wan, IP scheme 100% and 85% switching and 30% nat and acl,and 45% on routing. This time.I did 80& switching, &90 IP scheme, 87% routing 80% NAT ACL and 67% on WAN. I focused on IPv6 ACL and Routing, i messed up the wan this time. But I passed it, that`s what matters.

I had an interview with the company I am working as a contractor. First thing I will do to show this to the hiring manager tomorrow. My interview was good, and I had second interview with HR. Hopefully I will get the job. It is a big company, and only reason I got the position as a contractor, cus I had the interview after I passed CCENT, and questions were related. I nailed. I was really good this interview as well, but HR questions are tough.

So long story short, I will take a break, and pick either Voice, Wireless or Security. I am leaning towards security. But I wanna take the easiest one first, since CCNA took a lot out of me.

My advice to people who will take the exam. Master IPv6 and rest is easy. And forget about the video training, I passed it with just reading the book. I labbed here and there but not much.
WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)

Comments

• Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    WilyOneWilyOne Member Posts: 131
    'Gratz and good luck on the job!
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This is good news, congratulations!
  • Options
    SysnetNotesSysnetNotes Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and agree with you.I too passed CCNA and CCNP without video training.
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Congratz. What's next?
  • Options
    IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Glad to see you were able to get through Turk. Congrats
  • Options
    smcclenaghansmcclenaghan Member Posts: 139
    Congratulations man. I bet that's a load off your back. (It was for me, especially racing the sept 30 deadline!)

Enjoy it.
  • Options
    gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats...
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    TurK-FXTurK-FX Member Posts: 174
    I am actually looking for cisco security book. I have some ePub book I got from a relative, but I think I will order paperback. I realized, I read faster, and understand it better with paper back. Also thinking Windows 7 certificate, but depend on the job. I should find out this week, if I got the position or not.

And back to a daddy duty :)
    WGU classes: Transferred -> AGC1, CLC1, TBP1, CJC1, BVC1, C278, CRV1, IWC1, IWT1, C246, C247, C132, C164, INC1, C277. Appealed -> WFV1 and C393.
    What is Left to take - > EUP1, EUC1, C220, C221, BNC1, GC1, C299, CTV1, DJV1, DHV1, CUV1, CJV1, TPV1, C394
    Currently Studying -> CCNA security (Designing Customized Security & Security)