Options

One shot one Kill... September 30th

sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well I rescheduled my ICND2 for September 30th because I was weak on too many areas and needed more practice. I should be ready after another week of studies but I better pass because I've got one shot at it.

Anyone else scheduled for the last day???

Comments

• Options
    steveyeungsteveyeung Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    come on, you can do it! just relax a bit and dont get too nervous.:)
  • Options
    jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    1:30 PM CST on the 30th!

Just studied for about 5 hours after getting home from work overnight.

Knocked out routing protocols. Tomorrow is switching which I don't have too much trouble on and then I'm going to hit hard on ACLs the next day.

Practice tests and CLI this weekend! 75 subnetting questions daily!

One final, thorough review on the last calendar week and then its off to test! >_<
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    smcclenaghansmcclenaghan Member Posts: 139
  • Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sept. 30th, 2:45PM. Cutting it short myself.
  • Options
    SysnetNotesSysnetNotes Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Last day of old syllabus ? Hope that day will be a good day in your life :) .Dont get nervous.Make short notes on areas which are you weak for a quick study before exam.Make sure you have good understanding about theory part. Dont spend too much time on multiple choice and drag n drop questions.You might need more time on simulations.Make sure to save configuration before clicking next in simulations

All the best
  • Options
    sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for all the support! Good luck to the rest of you!

I've been working on my routing protocols through a mix of CBT nugget videos, Packet Tracer, and the Lammle book. My next topics are ACL, NAT, IPv6.

I spent a lot of time on VLANs, VTP, STP along with the routing protocols. I spent less time on the theory and more time on hands on labs. I get the theory, I just want to make sure I can config things quickly with the right commands.

back to studying!