Options

Failed the 604-802 - Advice please

jambla85jambla85 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,Last night I failed the composite exam, I scored 801. I was pretty close! The only reason I failed was because of time pressure, my last sim I did I had to cut short as I had hardly any time left and lots of questions left, im sure I could of got it working but I just didn't have enough time! It also meant I had to rush my last 20 questions because I was running out of time!I only have one more shot at this exam before it expires! Do I spend another £200 and book it for a weeks time and practise like hell... or retake the new exam and learn the material and book it when im ready?

Comments

• Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Id go for it.
    801 is pretty close.

Or you could play it safe and take the new exam if you cant afford another fail.
    Good luck
  • Options
    SysnetNotesSysnetNotes Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you are confident take 802 exam before last day.In new syllabus 200-120 there are few added topics(like HSRP,VRRP,GLBP,Netflow,SNMP etc) and removed few old topics(heard that there is no wireless or voice questions).If you are not confident to take old one,Prepare well for the new exam.It seems you are too close to pass mark.make sure you are not spending much time on multiple choice and drag n drop questions.Also make sure your output is correct in sim and don't forget to save your configuration in sim

All the best
  • Options
    ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    good luck on your next try!
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Best of luck for next time ! No pain no gain icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Stay positive and take it again!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You got this. Reschedule that bad boy and study like mad! Do some practice tests and focus on time management.