CEHv8 Scheduled

TechGuy215TechGuy215 CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Security, ITIL-F, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, ProjecPhiladelphia, PAMember Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
So I am scheduled to sit the CEHv8 exam on Sunday September 29, 2013.

As usual, I will update this thread post-exam! icon_thumright.gif
* Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
* Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
* Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Senior Member Mod Posts: 6,882 Mod
  • JDMurrayJDMurray MSIT InfoSec, CISSP, SSCP, GSEC, EnCE, C|EH, CySA+, PenTest+, CASP+, Security+ Surf City, USAAdmin Posts: 11,667 Admin
    Yes, good luck! icon_thumright.gif

I'm really interested to hear on the quality and clarity of the writing of the questions. It's suppose to be greatly improved over v7.
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 911 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck!

Yes, please let us know! When I tested on V7, I felt like it had been translated from English, into a foreign language, and then back into English again.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JDMurrayJDMurray MSIT InfoSec, CISSP, SSCP, GSEC, EnCE, C|EH, CySA+, PenTest+, CASP+, Security+ Surf City, USAAdmin Posts: 11,667 Admin