Enterasys WiFi

natashnatash Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Forum :),

I am looking for information about Enterasys WiFi certification path, prices, exams, materials etc. Could anyone point me to this information, are there available any e-materials or books to study for preparation to these exams. I would like to pass Enterasys WiFi exams equal to Cisco CCNP. I will be appreciated for help.

Regards,
N.

Comments

• TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Take a look at the link below:

Certification Learning Paths | Enterasys
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Hey, there is no real 3rd party material out there for Enterasys exams. You pretty much have to pay for their class(s), or be a partner and see if your contact people can hook you up with at least the courseware, though that isn't very detailed. The first wireless test isn't too hard, and as long as you have some experence with wireless in general, and some time on the Enterasys gear, it shouldn't be too hard to pass. No idea about the higher level certs. Also, Enterasys was just bought out by Extreme Networks, so that may have an impact on Enterasys certs going forward. I dig the gear though, so hopefully they will keep the good stuff.