Options

*TechNotes* A+ OS

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
Here's the first of a new series of A+ OS TechNotes.

These notes will eventually, some day, be combined in a single PDF file. Please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions so I can add/change it before it ends up in the PDF guide.

icon_arrow.gifUpgrading Windows Covers upgrading to Windows 2000 and Windows XP Professional, upgrade paths, winnt32.exe, verify hardware compatibility and application compatibility.

Johan :D

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Great work Johan!

Thank you :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    raiedraied Member Posts: 93 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ricktearicktea Inactive Imported Users Posts: 118
    thanks for this addition. I have pressure to
    pass the Software test by December, do you
    have any recommendations for me on best
    way to do it, beside study hard of course.
    What are the best resources . I heard OS
    is more difficult. thanks Ric
    Richard Krenzel
  • Options
    edison_718edison_718 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks buddy
    Knowledge is power and i love learning.
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Looks good, thanks!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    I added this one a year ago already, but thanks nevertheless. It certainly help me get more motivated for the A+ 2006 we are working on. :D
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    this is a great technote, really helped me a lot

keep up the good work
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    T.killerT.killer Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks alot....im going to sit for my A+ OS so i really need all the stuff i can get my hands on...
  • Options
    salam2008salam2008 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Here's the first of a new series of A+ OS TechNotes.

These notes will eventually, some day, be combined in a single PDF file. Please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions so I can add/change it before it ends up in the PDF guide.

icon_arrow.gifUpgrading Windows Covers upgrading to Windows 2000 and Windows XP Professional, upgrade paths, winnt32.exe, verify hardware compatibility and application compatibility.

Johan :D

Very useful information... for upgradation
  • Options
    dockrol1dockrol1 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am new to this--- i would like some information from people who have taken the current A+. I have to take it for work. I tryed to pass it before it expired and pass the core but failed the os by a few. then the new version came in... in this version i essentials? is this also part of the A+? also is this website showing the new version that expired last June?
    dockrol1 icon_lol.gif