Options

70-270 Exam Question

planetdigicamplanetdigicam Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello all. Great site!

I have a quick question regarding the 70-270 exam. What type of question are on it? I don't mean content, I mean structure. For example, are the majority of them multiple choice?

I ask because I have seen different types of practice exams. The transcender exam I am using is all multiple choice, however the exam out of the MS Press book has a ton of drag & drop, and click on the graphic type questions.

I am just looking for a general idea.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You can expect to get mc and other type of questions. Click the 'other question types' link on the following page for more info:

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/microsoft/70-270.shtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Johan.

I saw this earlier.

I guess overall from others who have taken the test, what % did people find that were mc and what % was other types?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    That'll differ a lot per exam/candidate, but in general you can expect to receive mc questions as the majority. If you get more than 10 'other questions types"-questions, it'll be a lot. I hope this helps, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. As long as you are well prepared for the exam topics, it won't be much more difficult to answer a mc or drag-and-drop for example.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks.

I think I am close. I have read the new MS Press book, ExamCram 2, the guide off of this site, transender, MS Readiness Review.

I see a lot posted about ICF, does anybody know if the test has been updated with the Windows Firewall that came out with SP2?
  • Options
    tareztarez Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes the entire exam has been updated for SP2 including the firewall :D

If you are doing well with the transcender exams and the readiness review you should be getting close. I used those two with the measure up practice tests to get a good idea of what was to be on the test. They helped a ton to know what to study and how to apply what you have learned. They even had alot of similar questions when compared to the actual test.

I just took the exam last friday had got a 857. So good luck to you as well!
  • Options
    Great. Thanks for the input.

If you don't mind me asking, how many questions were on your test? How long did you have? How many multiple choice vs other questions did you have.

Would you say that the MeasureUp tests were worth the investment? Those aren't braindumps are they? I don't want those since I want to do this the right way.

tarez wrote:
    Yes the entire exam has been updated for SP2 including the firewall :D

If you are doing well with the transcender exams and the readiness review you should be getting close. I used those two with the measure up practice tests to get a good idea of what was to be on the test. They helped a ton to know what to study and how to apply what you have learned. They even had alot of similar questions when compared to the actual test.

I just took the exam last friday had got a 857. So good luck to you as well!
  • Options
    Ally77Ally77 Member Posts: 212
    How u doing, i sat the exam about a month back and had no drag and drop questions atall, and only a few were of the type 'tick all that apply'. The main areas i found in my exam were:

Disaster recovery
    Laptop Power schemes
    Group policies

p.s measureup exams are not braindumps (i had 2 find this out myself), they are endorsed by microsft. As for their use, i used them for 70-270 & 70-290 and must say was fairly impressed, thot they fairly closely related to the actual exam. Wel closer than anything else iv come accross anyway

cya