Options

The IT Crowd fans, this is for you

UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
"The IT Crowd" fans, there is a new special episode:

The IT Crowd special spoiler-free review: The Internet Is Coming | Den of Geek
Chris O'Dowd (Roy) had this to say after filming the finale: "It was lovely to say hello to the characters again - but also to say goodbye to them. I think we've probably done it now and I'd be surprised if we did any more."

I miss this show!
Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

Comments

• Options
    SpacedSpaced Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I LOVE this show!!! Where is it airing?? I assume I could eventually find it online somewhere, but I'd rather see it sooner than later. Wish they would bring this back! Had me laughing so hard so many times!

Edit: I think I already saw this one icon_sad.gif I think this is where the guys give Jen a box to take to her presentation and tell her it is the internet, thinking that she would make a fool of herself, except all the non-technical people believe her lol.
    WGU: BSIT - Network Administration
  • Options
    UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    @Spaced: I don't know where they're gonna air this, but no you haven't seen it yet because it was aired first time yesterday :) I remember the episode you're talking about, but no this is a new one. It's the absolute end of the show.

The IT Crowd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Learn GRC! GRC Mastery : https://grcmastery.com 

• Options
    SpacedSpaced Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Okay, looks like it is brand new! Too bad it's the last though. Time to scour the internet for that episode! :D
    WGU: BSIT - Network Administration
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    This was a good episode, watchedit last night. Good to see them go out on a high. And nice that the actors all seem to be successful in there own right now.

Will miss Rory, moss, Jen and the goth server dude. :)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yes!!! Such a funny show :)