Options

Looking for employment in Atlanta, GA area

Hi everyone,

I know that there are great websites like dice.com, indeed.com, monster.com, etc. But we all know that sometimes jobs just aren't posted on these boards.

I am wondering if anyone can provide leads for help desk, desktop support, IT technician type jobs in the Atlanta Georgia area?

Thanks in advance.
WGU - BS Software Development
Start Date: 2/1/2016
Transferred 40 / Complete 23 / Remaining 60

Comments

• Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @NicWhite - if you find any leads, shoot me a PM - I'll do the same, thanks!
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    Does the helpdesk role need to be technical oriented? What type of pay are you expecting? I can send your resume over to my current manager and if she has anything soon she will give you a call. Both of you send me your resumes or any questions you have. We facilitate bridges and monitor for alerts but nothing really technical.
  • Options
    NicWhiteNicWhite Member Posts: 134
    @santaowns

Just trying to get into an IT position at this point, understanding that the pay may be on the lower side for now. Thanks so much. I will send you the resume right away.

@Ivanjam

I sure will.
    WGU - BS Software Development
    Start Date: 2/1/2016
    Transferred 40 / Complete 23 / Remaining 60
  • Options
    santaownssantaowns Member Posts: 366
    replied to you.
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @santaowns - like the OP I am also seeking a toehold in IT, so I am willing to accept any reasonable salary (>= $12/hr) just to get my foot in the door. I am willing to relocate to a metropolitan area in Texas, Florida, Georgia or California, at my own expense.

@NicWhite - thanks for the info!
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]