Options

KFT1 Partner(s) Needed - ASAP :)

Greetings all:

Looking to get partnered with a few people (as KFT1 Tasks 2 and 3 require TWO partners to review), but I am looking to get this done ASAP, as my term ends on Oct. 31.

Thus far, I have been in contact with a few people, but the replies and communication has been sporadic at best. This will not do. I need to move faster than this, and I'm hoping you do too.

Ideally, I would like to have Tasks 1-3 finished within a week or so. I have already started working on Task 4, as you do NOT have to turn them in in numerical order... but I DO need (a) partner(s) that I can count on to be as motivated as I am.

If we partner up, there is no reason why we can't knock out all three within a week, if you are as serious about this as I am. The most important thing is everyday communication. Yes, every single day. That way, we can move through this as quickly as possible, which I'm sure will be beneficial for the both/three of us.

Like I mentioned above, I am already starting work on Task 4, while also doing Task 1. With (a) good partner/partners, Tasks 1-3 should be relatively quick and easy to do.

I'm ready - Are you? :D

Drop me a PM, and let's get moving! Hope to talk to you soon.

Regards,

Sledge.
WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)

Comments

• Options
    NotHackingYouNotHackingYou Member Posts: 1,460 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sorry, I enrolled in the new version of this class.
    When you go the extra mile, there's no traffic.
  • Options
    IvanjamIvanjam Member Posts: 978 ■■■■□□□□□□
    CarlSaiyed wrote: »
    Sorry, I enrolled in the new version of this class.

So did I and I am now regretting that decision. In hindsight, tasks are so much easier than exams.
    Fall 2014: Start MA in Mathematics [X]
    Fall 2016: Start PhD in Mathematics [X]
  • Options
    @IvanJam did you take the TYC1 exam already? I submitted my work for TYP1 into taskstream last night.
  • Options
    jmilonasjmilonas Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sledge are you still needing a partner
  • Options
    @Carlsaiyed - I haven't taken any of the exams yet, but I have TXC1 scheduled for Sunday, 11/10/2013. I have passed both TXP1 and TYP1.
  • Options
    @Ivanjam I took the TXC1 exam, it was ok IMO. How did you do?
  • Options
    @CarlSaiyed - it was a relatively straightforward exam. Preparing for TYC1 now and I swear some of the material on the practice exam cannot be found in the Head First book, like the UML stuff. Anyway. I plan to schedule the real exam in early December.
  • Options
    I took TYC1 recently and it was actually pretty tough. I recommend Mala Gutpa's OCA 7 book and Enthuware practice exams. These are the same ones you'll need if you have EDV1, as the supplie uCertify material is not nearly adequate for the OCA 7 exam.