Options

Failed VCP-DCV...... 240 AFGGGHGHGGGREGR

coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_sad.gif lame
Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!

Comments

• Options
    QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    That sucks. If VCP5 is boring why are you doing it?
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    How long did you prep for it? What did you use to prep?

What was the most difficult about it?
    Best of luck on the retake!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    QHalo wrote: »
    That sucks. If VCP5 is boring why are you doing it?

My employers sent me to a boot camp and wanted to see a paper ROI. I don't fault them at all for it; I'm not really excited about the certification but I did give it appropriate study time. The area that I work super hardcore uses braindumps and passes the exams; when told my boss I failed it he was justifying using **** as testing material.

I really appreciate Virtualization Technologies now that I have dug into it and saw what it has to offer.

Maybe the mandate of getting the exam, devoting time over something I am not passionate in, and keeping my principles around people who do not share the same mentality is taxing, I guess.

</Whining>
  • Options

How long did you prep for it? What did you use to prep?

What was the most difficult about it?

Best of luck on the retake!

How long did you prep for it? -- It took about 3 months of study time.

What did you use to prep? -- I used labs, vmware video series (did not finish, but should have icon_sad.gif ) and scott lowe's book.

What was the most difficult about it? -- It really was straight forward in the questioning for the most part; a couple were Microsoftish, lol

The test was difficult, however if anyone has a mind to put in the effort, understand the concepts, and enjoy the learning process, the test won't be bad at all.

Follow the blueprint!!!!!!!!

Best of luck on the retake! -- I don't know when I am taking it again, but thanks bro :)
  • Options
    QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    I wouldn't consider any of that whining. Sounds perfectly fine to me if you feel it infringes on your principles. Either way, gl on the next attempt.