Options

CCENT Passed! Thanks TechExams!

shirazirshirazir Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just wanted to stop by and say thank you to the entire TechExams community for all of the support and advice that aided me in passing my ICND1 yesterday!

I'm incredibly happy to have cleared this first exam and look forward to continuing my journey in IT!

Currently, I'm enrolled in the VCP course at Stanly CC and hope to sit for my exam within the next month or so. This said, I'm wondering what the next logical step for me might be as far as the Cisco world goes. Should I try and pursue the ICND2, or perhaps go for the CCNA Wireless or Data Center certs I've been eyeing? What do you lads think?

Thanks Again!

Comments

• Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats! I would take whatever will give you an edge in what you work in right now but if you want to go CCNA Data Center I would suggest to take ICND2 before as there is a lot of fundamentals in ICND2 that you will need to know for Data Center. If you don't work in the networking world and like CCNA Wireless, Data Center and R&S equally then I would research the job market in your area see what is the most in demand.
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    el_nauqel_nauq Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to passing your CCENT!

I am currently preparing for the 100-101 now. What material/labs did you use to prepare?
  • Options
    gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Options
    steveyeungsteveyeung Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great Job.
    What resources did you use to study?
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    SysnetNotesSysnetNotes Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your success
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good luck with the next one
  • Options
    f0rgiv3nf0rgiv3n Member Posts: 598 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    I would recommend ICND2. I'm going to take mine sometime later this year or first quarter 2014. Good luck!
  • Options
    mworwellmworwell Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on the ICND2