Options

Failed Core hardware again!

nickfelthamnickfeltham Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I failed my core hardware test for the 2nd time yesterday. Its really starting to get to me. Anyideas what i can do. Thanks icon_sad.gif

Comments

• Options
    panikpanik Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What material are you using to study?

Do you know what areas you are having problems with?
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Hey guys,

I failed my core hardware test for the 2nd time yesterday. Its really starting to get to me. Anyideas what i can do. Thanks icon_sad.gif

Get a bit more practice under your belt. You'll do it, but you will need some experience before it is 'easy'. See if you can work a co-op program through school/work or if you can volunteer some time at a computer store to gain some practice.

In addition to practice/experience, Meyers book, the Tech Notes here and A+ Objectives.

When you reviewed the objectives, what didn't you 'get'? Can you write your questions and answer them? Can a friend help you review the objectives by asking you questions and you answering?

It just takes time and work. Hang in there!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?