Comments

• Options
    JBrownJBrown Member Posts: 308
    Does anyone know if its still valid ?
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    JBrown wrote: »
    Does anyone know if its still valid ?
    According to the link it is still valid. I didn't see the thread until today and got signed up for a webinar Tuesday.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    colemiccolemic Member Posts: 1,569 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Just got a MR16 dropped off by the UPS guy... it appears that this is a model being phased out, since searching for MR16 brings up the MR18 page. Mine also has the Cisco logo on it. Can't wait to try it out tonight. I am too lazy/not motivated/it-would-be-difficult to wire my house for LAN, so I am going to try to reuse the old router to get connectivity to the TV for Amazon streaming.
    Working on: staying alive and staying employed
  • Options
    hurricane1091hurricane1091 Member Posts: 919 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I received my meraki at my last job. I ended up quitting like 2 weeks later. I still have it, but I no longer have access to that e-mail. It's been a few months. I know there's a newer thread somewhere, but if I wanted to use this thing now, can I still activate it? Or will I run into some sort of issues? I would need to create a new meraki account too.
  • Options
    kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    If you haven't activated it yet you can activate it under whatever email you want. I have a Meraki MR18 AP and Meraki MS220-8P switch and both are registered to my personal account and not my work account.