Options

new to CCNA security , need some pointer as to where I can get the simulations test

galaxyexpressgalaxyexpress Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
I want to take CCNA security. However, I am kinda confused as to where to begin studying in a sense that when I can't / haven't yet to find the proper simulation question for practice.

I have gotten the CCNA security ver 1,1 ( flash version) , but when I skimmed through the entire chapter , I cannot find packet tracer question just like CCNA R & S exploration had.

Then I began to look other alternative , for example , I found out this:

http://files.netcore.be/CCNAS/24795341-Instructors-CCNASec-V1-Lab-Manual.pdf

This is the lab manual , pdf version . But for some reason , I cannot find packet tracer for me to practice those simulation questions.

Then I went to this site : NetworkSims.com ProfSIMS Cisco CCNA Security Simulator , but I don't know whether their simulations are good enough or not. I cannot tell how it is , just by looking at some demo they got.

Finally, I dig around , and some people used GNS3 for simulations, but it seems complicated to me, as I never used it before.

So my questions : Can anyone point me to the right direction to where can I get these simulations ? I am referring to that pdf link above. This is really frustrating compared to when I learned CCNA R & S where I can get simulation practice right away from packet tracer in CCNA exploration.

Comments