Options

Interview Question

walid ibrahimwalid ibrahim Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Can you tell me the best answer for introduce yourself question for multinational company.

Comments

• Options
    TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You'll want to find a fine balance for this quesiton. You don't want to give a one word answer, but at the same time you don't want to ramble on for minutes. Heres my suggestion:

Your introduction's goal should be to grab the attention of the interviewer. You will want to express some of you qualifications and accomplishments (i.e.saved the company money, implemented more efficient procedures, increased availability, etc...). You could also mention a few things that aren't neccessarily essentail to the job to connect on a more personal level (i.e. your hobbies, talents, volunteer work, etc...) Your goal is to connect personally with the interviewer as well as to show that you're qualified for the job.

Bottom line...keep it short and sweet as well as interesting.
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration