Options

Any new certification holders not receive an email yet?

jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
I passed on the morning of the 30th, however, I have yet to receive an email congratulating me or providing an authorization code to log into the cert tracking site (I already have a cisco.com ID and CSCO#). When I use the option that asks for my first and last name and registration ID from my score report, I get nothing returned.

PearsonVue shows me as a pass in their /authenticate page...

I know it says "It takes approximately 10 business days for Cisco to receive your exam." but my buddy who tested on the same day at the same center (but for ICND2) received an email the next evening. I saw a few posts on Cisco's leaning network forum about some people experiencing delays getting their respective emails.

Maybe a lot of last minute test takers? My test center said they had 75 appointments for CCNA that day! Maybe I'm just being impatient?
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna

Comments

• Options
    W StewartW Stewart Member Posts: 794 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I received everything for the CCENT but I never actually got anything after getting my CCNA. Not even my cert in the mail. Their site says it was delivered so maybe it was a mailing issue and me forgetting to forward my mail after moving or something.
  • Options
    Well I tested on the composite and this was my first ever Cisco cert.

I'm sure it'll turn up. I got the score printout in the meantime.

*shrug*
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Options
    bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    If the Cisco tracking system doesn't show your exam results, it won't trigger the certification status, and thus you don't be receiving a certification package. Since the Pearson system has your results, I suspect it's a backlog on the side of Pearson Vue because they were probably overwhelmed with the # of candidates who attempted the CCNA on Sept 30, the deadline before the new exams took effect.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Options
    krjaykrjay Member Posts: 290
    I passed ICND2 on the 30th, have not received an email either. Also Cisco's certification tracker isn't updated yet. Probably just takes a little time.
    2014 Certification Goals: 70-410 [ ] CCNA:S [ ] Linux+ [ ]
  • Options
    Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
    I passed the ICND2 on September 26th and within 10 hours I had my confirmation email from Cisco congratulating me and telling me my cert would be on its way.
  • Options
    cpartincpartin Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Mine shows pass on the Pearson website but hasn't updated on Cisco's. Haven't received any emails. Must be the backlog.
  • Options
    Corndork2Corndork2 Member Posts: 266
    Im in the same boat. Passed on Monday. Have not heard from Cisco yet. I have kept my score report in a safe place just in case I need to verify my test score at all.
    Brocade: BAIS, BACNS, BAEFS Cisco: CCENT, CCNA R&S CWNP: CWTS Juniper: JNCIA-JUNOS
    CompTIA: A+ (2009), Network+ (2009), A+ CE, Network+ CE, Security+ CE, CDIA+
    Mikrotik: MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE VMware: VCA-DV Rackspace: CloudU
  • Options
    I've made about 3 copies of my printout just in case, hah! Too bad its on two pages...
  • Options
    sucanushiesucanushie Member Posts: 163
    I wrote on the 23rd and didn't get an email from Cisco until the 29th.

My guess is a lot of people wrote in the last week or so, causing some delays
  • Options
    Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
    Congratulations on successfully completing the CCNA Routing and Switching certification requirements. Certified individuals are automatically assigned a unique Cisco ID number after taking a Cisco Certification exam. Your Cisco ID number is CSCO######. This Cisco ID number will be listed on your certificate and should be referenced when registering for additional Cisco exams to prevent delay on receiving proper credit for your exam(s).

There is a lot more to the email than that, but there is the quick cut out from the start.
  • Options
    WilyOneWilyOne Member Posts: 131
    I got an email from Pearson Vue after my exam, and then the email from Cisco the very next day.
  • Options
    Still nothing, lol.

Luckily Pearson Vue shows me as a pass.
  • Options
    But do they show your Cisco ID, or is it still pending?
  • Options
    It shows, as well as pass.
  • Options
    Then you might want to verify Cisco has your correct email address.

When I first got the Pearson email, my Pearson status showed Pass but Cisco ID was pending. Within a day I got the congrats email from Cisco and Pearson then showed my Cisco ID.
  • Options
    I'll give them the 10 days referenced and then make some calls if nothing's received by then.
  • Options
    rooterrooter Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed my CCENT on Sept 30....haven't got anything yet..
  • Options
    mrkdiskmrkdisk Member Posts: 18 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Passed the CCENT on Sept 27.
    received a email from Cisco on Sept 28. saying Congratulations on becoming Cisco certified!
    received another email on Oct 3 stating that Your Electronic Certificate is now available via the Certifications Tracking System.
  • Options
    CCNTraineeCCNTrainee Member Posts: 213
    I tested on the 21st last month which was on a Saturday in a deployed location, the Cisco Tracking System showed that I passed as well as enrolled me into a much of certification tracks the very next day (On a Sunday). They also sent me a Congratz email as well but I wasn't able to order a Certification or even had one on file to order it. I opened up a ticket on Tuesday and the next day (Wednesday) I had a reply saying that it was added to the Order Link. I had them email me the Certification for free, while buying another copy to have it snail mail to me. If you passed on the 30th and still haven't got enrolled into the other tracks or see your certification on the order link when Monday comes around, I suggest you open up a trouble ticket.

Support Home Page

Here is to link to make a trouble ticket, KEEP in mind that you have to make a new user account for that site in order to make a trouble ticket. IMO another reason this could be taking long to process is the fact that you had many users testing that day, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that cause more delay.
  • Options
    CCNTrainee wrote: »
    I tested on the 21st last month which was on a Saturday in a deployed location, the Cisco Tracking System showed that I passed as well as enrolled me into a much of certification tracks the very next day (On a Sunday). They also sent me a Congratz email as well but I wasn't able to order a Certification or even had one on file to order it. I opened up a ticket on Tuesday and the next day (Wednesday) I had a reply saying that it was added to the Order Link. I had them email me the Certification for free, while buying another copy to have it snail mail to me. If you passed on the 30th and still haven't got enrolled into the other tracks or see your certification on the order link when Monday comes around, I suggest you open up a trouble ticket.

Support Home Page

Here is to link to make a trouble ticket, KEEP in mind that you have to make a new user account for that site in order to make a trouble ticket. IMO another reason this could be taking long to process is the fact that you had many users testing that day, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that cause more delay.

Not trouble ticket necessary. Their policy is to allow 10 business days. Most of us wrote it on the 30th. No need to panic..
  • Options
    Only reason I made a ticket was the fact they had tracks for me enrolled but couldn't order a Certification... I would think that if they had your scores to clarify that you pass and enrolled you into Cert tracks on record, I would think your certification would be ready to order not to mention the time they replied was the time I was finally able to order a certification.
  • Options
    Glad to see it isn't just me. Seeing plenty of posts on other forums (here, cisco, reddit) about the same issue.

Just tried again, no dice. Wondering how many people passed on the last day!
  • Options
    ^^ When you sign in on Cisco Learning, does it show you having passed your CCENT and Enrolled into the learning tracks??
  • Options
    I didn't take CCENT, I did the composite so I've never logged in or dealt with Cisco before.

I'm at this screen:

I can't get anywhere because I haven't received my email with my congratulations & authorization # to log in. I already have a CSCO # from registering from my test and it shows on my PearsonVue's authentication page.

If I try the option on the bottom, when I enter my first, last, and registration ID # from my score report, I don't get anything returned.

Probably backlogged.
  • Options
    Hmmm, that login looks different from what I used... give me a moment to jump on my NetBook...
  • Options
    This is the site I use, since yours looks different...

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/do/login?ownername=cisco&usertype=candidate

i'm not sure if you merged your CSCO# with your Cisco Login name, but it should take you to this menu and work...

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/samlRequest?ownername=cisco

when you login, you should be able to see your "Certification Progress" and it should also show you being enrolled into other Cisco tracks....
  • Options
    Thanks.

Looks like a mirror. Tried it with the same results. Just going to wait the 10 duty days (next Friday/Monday) and make some calls if not by then.
  • Options
  • Options
    cpartincpartin Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Finally received email confirmation.
  • Options
    Did you two test on the 30th or before?

I can't check my email at the moment, but I tried my first and last with the registration ID and still got nothing.

Oh well. Will check again later. If not, just gonna wait some more. icon_thumright.gif