PMP Preparation

Slice of LifeSlice of Life Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I want to want to clears PMP Exam in first attempt.
For this i'm reading the PMBOK 5th edition then i'll attend a classroom training.
Of course i'll search for some mock exams and the PMfastrak too.

Am i on the good way or not ?

Thx for your reply
MR Slice

Comments

• Slice of LifeSlice of Life Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    waw 107 views and no one could help i'm sad
  • bill5bill5 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, you're "on the good way."

Happy now?
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    You are doing fine like bill mentioned. I hit the PMBOK several times and then went into the practice exams along with the study guides. Keep it up you'll clear it.
  • QwaytQwayt Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Are there any practice questions available to practice before the exam? Thanks
  • AnthonyFAnthonyF Member Posts: 109
    PMP Exam Prep Products - Eighth Edition - Project Management Software & Books From RMC

The exam prep system worked for me. I passed on the 18th. My post is below this one in the forum. Check it out.
  • SiddsgSiddsg Banned Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    There is no single study guide that suffices for preparing for the PMP exams.
    I used different resources for my preparation-
    - Rita Mulcahy PMP book
    - Head first PMP guide
    - Andy Crowe' PMP Exam guide
    - Various resources and mock tests online

All the best!
  • datacombossdatacomboss Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @Siddsg, I've just started my PMP exam prep. I've read the PMBok and listened/watched the CBT Nuggets videos and I am wondering how you memorized the 47 processes and related ITTO's and where they're placed in the 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas?
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe