Options

70-681

4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
Anybody think this exam is worth it? It was listed as a suggestion on the original contract with my employer, but not sure it is worth my time. I already have the 680, 685, and 686...
Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

Comments

• Options
    403Forbidden403Forbidden Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Claymoore has a really good page for this exam and the requirements. It looks like it goes over a fair bit of stuff that the other three exams have not covered such as Volume Activation and Office 2010 Group Policies. Here is the link for the forum post. Take a look at the exam objectives and see if what in there you would like to know, if you already are familiar with the material posted in the objectives then it might be a good idea to get the cert since if you know the material it should be a lot easier to grab yet another cert.

As always, take an inventory of what you need to know and what certs would go well with that.
  • Options
    fadeinthemixfadeinthemix Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought it expired...
    But yeah when I sat it, it was very birds eye view.
  • Options
    ITMonkeyITMonkey Member Posts: 200
    I recall the 70-681 ... the challenge was in the Office Installation subject matter. Much of the Windows material was already known to me.
  • Options
    fadeinthemixfadeinthemix Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought the Office part was the easier part lol