Options

Pearson

tstrip007tstrip007 Member Posts: 308 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone been able to schedule an exam today with pearson? Says the site was undergoing maintenance yesterday. Also, I took the vcp this past Wednesday and wanting to go ahead and schedule a 2nd attempt, do I have to wait 7 days and request authorization again or can I go ahead and reschedule as long as my scheduled test date is after the 7 day wait period. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    linuxabuserlinuxabuser Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Maintenance window this weekend.
  • Options
    phonicphonic Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How did you do on the first attempt? (outside of not passing obviously).

Any key areas you need to brush up on?

I ask since my first attempt is next Monday.

I'm also curious about the retake policy with Pearson. Do you need to get another authorized voucher, or do you just deal with them directly.
  • Options
    tstrip007tstrip007 Member Posts: 308 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I scored 280 and needed 300. After the test I got a printout that listed the objectives that I need to study so I'm using the blueprint and the VMware documentation.
  • Options
    phonicphonic Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Oh that's right. I remember seeing your other post about that. Well 280 isn't too bad - sounds like you almost made it. Good luck with your next attempt!
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It seems that you can now register with PearsonVue. I just registered for DCV and Cloud. Good luck!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me