Options

Infinite Skills CCNA on Udemy

RockinRobinRockinRobin Member Posts: 165
Any opinions on this CCNA training? There's 157 videos total, and each is 3-8 minutes long. This training so far for me is VERY easy to follow and digest. Just wondering if this training as thorough as CBT Nuggets and others out there?

Thx!

Comments

• Options
    Death DreamDeath Dream Member Posts: 149
    It was on sale for $10 awhile back. It was okay but nothing more than that. I'd say put your money with Chris instead of Infinite skills.
  • Options
    JoseJimenezJoseJimenez Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would also like to recommend Lazaro J. Diaz. He has great courses on IPv4, IPv6 and router configuration. Also, go for discount (10$ or 75% off).
  • Options
    Hammer80Hammer80 Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I second Death Dream, Chris Bryant CCNA course on Udemy is awesome. I just picked it up on a limited deal for $31 which expires tomorrow. He covers everything with detail and great explanations and unlike CBT Nuggets and TrainSignal he covers each topic in digestible 8-12 min chunks instead of 25-70 min for the other. Don't know about you but I don't always have a entire hour to sit through one video.
  • Options
    LeifAlireLeifAlire Member Posts: 106
    DISCOVER75 gets you 75% off a course from Udemy good through Oct 15th.
    2015 Goals: VCP-550 - CISA - 70-417
  • Options
    EcioEcio Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    the -75% promo has ended but you can still buy Chris Bryant CCNA course with a 60% discount using the BULLDOG60 Code.
    I bought it for 31$ but even 44$ is a good price for it (full price is 125$). It has many positive review on Udemy and also here.
  • Options
    RobononRobonon Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'll second that, on Chris Bryants CCNA training. I was hooked on CBT nuggets for the longest time, but decided to go with Bryant's videos for the new ICND2, just to check it out. His videos are great. He gets very technical, but is also really enjoyable to watch and listen to.