Passed

Charles.stephensCharles.stephens Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed my Security Plus today after self studying for a little of two weeks (781)icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats and welcome aboard!
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! How was your testing experience? What were your study materials?
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Charles.stephensCharles.stephens Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I use Mike Meyers, and free stuff that I found on the internet. The test was not what I expected the first 5 or 6 questions were simulation, each sim had [FONT=arial, sans-serif]multiple drag and drop & [/FONT]some of the question was very vague so I guessed.
  • juicyjay36juicyjay36 Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I will be taking mine soon.
  • BGravesBGraves Member Posts: 339
    Congrats! I found that exam quite fascinating myself when I took it which led me down the path of exploring even more interesting security related things! :)
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass icon_thumright.gif
  • shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!
  • Bigbill810Bigbill810 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    A+ >70-685 Windows 7 EDST > Security+ > ITILv3 > VCA-DCV > VCA-CLOUD > CCNA > CCNPCOMPLETE / IN PROGRESS / FUTURE GOAL
  • samurai86samurai86 Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Bachelor's of Applied Science in Technology Management - Information Security Assurance (St. Petersburg College)
    Masters of Science in Digital Forensics (University of Central Florida)