Options

NOOB here..

tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
wassup guyz.. quick question.. i purchased EXAMCRAM2 A+ a couple weeks ago.. it seemed pretty decent on the shelf when i bought it.. my quesiton is.. how well is this book designed compared to others? i know enough on my own about the Core .. just need to brush up for the test.. same goes for OS..

also.. how much is the A+ test? i plan to take it sometime next week.

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    I don't know about the ExamCram, but if you've got alot of experience as it is, it'll probably be fine to catch you up to date.

The two A+ exams are 145 each, but there are several companies out there from which you can purchase vouchers for much cheaper. I bought my vouchers from gracetechsolutions.com. Cost me 200 bucks for 2 vouchers, thereby saving me 90 bucks.
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=
  • Options
    hey that doesnt sound too bad..90 bucks is still 90 bucks.. i will look into them..

so any1 know about ExamCram2?

thanks
  • Options
    bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    i had a flick through examcram2 a+ a few weeks ago, and it looks almost the same as the examcram i had to help with a+.

it was a good book. there were errors concerning laser printer voltages, but i also used a set of books from macminn in england. it was the combination of books, as well as hands-on, internet research, practise exams and use of internet forums that helped me greatly.

if you do have any quetions involving coverage of the exam material in your book, please post it here and we will try to help.

don't forget to get hold of the exam objectives ;)
    A+ Moderator
  • Options
    thanks on the info..
  • Options
    k. well i finally gona take it on wed.. going to take both exams.. o and drakonblayde..i got that 200 voucher ... thanks

here goes nothing... hopefully i will come back and say "i passed" :)
  • Options
    DrakonblaydeDrakonblayde Member Posts: 542
    good luck :)
    = Marcus Drakonblayde
    ================
    CCNP-O-Meter:
    =[0%]==[25%]==[50%]==[75%]==[100%]
    ==[X]===[X]====[ ]=====[ ]====[ ]==
    =CCNA==BSCI==BCMSN==BCRAN==CIT=