Mobility+ Beta Results on Pearson VUE

eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
Just saw that CompTIA's website had a passing score listed for Mobility+ (720) and decided to check Pearson VUE to see if the results were in from the beta.....PASSED!!

Comments

• N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I really like how you take these free certifications and pass them. Nice work!
  • LittleBITLittleBIT Member Posts: 320 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Where are you taking these exams?! lol, I want free certs :T
    Kindly doing the needful
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Every now and then just before they launch a new cert they'll put out for people to take the beta exam. I got my invite from their smartbriefs.
  • Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Passed too! Pretty happy with it, not sure how much value it will add but at least it validates my knowledge in the mobile arena.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • mcgraymcgray Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If anyone is interested in signing up for the Mobility+ I can help you do that.
  • suitsonfiresuitsonfire Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting this. I passed as well. Nice to not have to pay for a certification, wish that happened more often.
  • j23evanj23evan Member Posts: 135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was just coming here to say that they had released the Mobility+ certification, and though it isnt reflected on CompTIA (yet) Pearson will tell you if you passed or failed. Yay, pass for me as well!
    https://vWrong.com - Microsoft Certified Trainer 2013-2018 - VMware vExpert 2014-2018 - Cisco Champion 2018 - http://linkedin.com/in/j23evan/
  • MichaelSuchMichaelSuch Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Pass for me as well. Just got mail from Pearson Vue with the pass score and that CompTIA should show it in about 5 business days. I don't work a whole lot with MDM at my current job, and I passed with a 762. So I definitely will buy a book or take a class when it comes out.
    Has anyone seen this go in to their certmetrics account?

• eeewingeeewing Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kinet1c wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this go in to their certmetrics account?

Not yet...I called CompTIA to inquire and was given the what for...seems I need to be more patient. My Mobile App Security+ results dropped into Certmetrics *prior* to my receipt of those tests' score reports from Pearson, so I had been expecting the same here. Clearly not.

*EDIT* The Mobility+ dropped in this morning for me. Didn't realize it was a CE exam, but that's alright...I'll have 2.5 years to decide it's going to be worth renewing.
    Just checked too and it's there for me as well.

Not sure where my score report ended up but I requested a duplicate from pearsonvue and it arrived within 48 hours. I got a 751/900.

• seanpcroweseanpcrowe Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I Failed icon_sad.gif

Where do I find out what score I got as I would really like to know...
  • eansdadeansdad Member Posts: 775 ■■■■□□□□□□
    seanpcrowe wrote: »
    I Failed icon_sad.gif

Where do I find out what score I got as I would really like to know...

Your score sheet should be mailed to you from Pearson Vue.