Options

Pearson Vue bad ICND2 experience

OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
So I went to go take the ICND2 a couple weeks ago and I was so ready. I get to the testing computer, sit down and push start (I have been to this testing center before for my ICND1 with no problems.) and it takes me back to the login screen where the test center person has to sign in. She signs back in and my test doesn't show up. She checks the status of it and it displays "admitted" as if I had already taken the test.

She puts in a ticket to Pearson Vue, I get the ticket number, and call up customer service. They say it will take 2-5 business days to complete the request and so on the 5th business day I call them up and they tell me the request has been transferred to a different department and I should call back on the 17th of November. To clarify, I took this test on the 22nd of October. Anyone ever had any problem with Pearson Vue like this. I wanted to have certain goals achieved by the end of the year so I could start WGU, but thus is really killing it for me icon_sad.gif
:study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []

Comments

• Options
    ratbuddyratbuddy Member Posts: 665
    That's just wrong. Don't wait another two weeks, get on them and stay on them until they fix it.
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I agree 100% with ratbuddy...don't wait...this is not your fault, and they need to make it right NOW!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    JuliusgJuliusg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wow! thats not fair for you to have to wait for an issue which isn't your fault. I'm with every else, I'll keep calling until they fix it that day, especially due to the fact you trying to meet specific goals.
    Goals: Updated 14 Mar 2014
    2013: CCNA R&S COLOR=red]X[/COLOR 2014: ​
    CCNP Switch[ ], CCNA-Voice[ ], CCNP Route[ ] 2015: CCNP Tshoot [ ], CCIE Written[ ] 2016: CCIE Lab [ ]
    WGU Progress: EUP1 CDP1 TBP1 CIC1 TCP1 TJC1 AGC1 TJP1 BVC1 CLC1 COV1 CQV1 CUV1 CWV1 DEV1 DHV1 GAC1 CJC1 CDC1 UBT1 EAV1 EBV1 WFV1 UBC1 EUC1 AJV1 BNC1 BOV1 CSV1 CTV1 CUV1 IWC1 IWT1 TPV1 AHV1 AIV1
    Start date: 4/1/2014 Transfered To do Currently Working On Completed
  • Options
    lawrence_of_arabialawrence_of_arabia Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Call, email, fax, write, and request escalation.
  • Options
    OfWolfAndManOfWolfAndMan Member Posts: 923 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well guys as of yesterday I finally got a voucher. Even after escalating this all the way up to the program manager, I still couldnt expedite it. They haven't even fixed the ticket yet!
    :study:Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation, Python Cookbook 2018 Goals: More Ansible/Python work for Automation, IPSpace Automation Course [X], Build Jenkins Framework for Network Automation []