Options

Office 365 For Business

tstrip007tstrip007 Member Posts: 308 ■■■■□□□□□□
Anyone using 365 for your company? If so, do you like it and which plan did you go with? Im working on crunching the numbers now to see if it would be worth it but want see if anyone here had a good or bad experience.

Comments

• Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Love it. 2013 is a great Office! I am using it on my laptop my desktop is still rocking 2010. There are few things you need to be careful with. If end users are on 32 bit office versions and have macros in use they will have to rewrite some of them if you go to the 64 bit version. There are more colors offered so the RGB doesn't synch up exactly like the classic 255 255 255. Some of the reports will take on different colors in charting etc. I love how you don't have to hold select to open another version of Excel, you can just launch files and they open in their own sessions which is cool because you can continue to link like the old Excel even though they are outside in their own sessions. I love Outlook too it's faster and very cool looking (kind of childish of me but hey)! With Windows 8 it looks great!
  • Options
    dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I work for a Microsoft Partner, I do Office 365 deployments all day long. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  • Options
    TheProfTheProf Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 331 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I use it, but not from work, just my personal O365 account and really like, at $5/month for 50GB of space per mailbox is really cheap. I can also see why some organization would migrate over to O365.
  • Options
    paul78paul78 Member Posts: 3,016 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I really like everything about Office 365. But I'm kinda old-school so I can't get past trusting my data to a cloud provider. Is there a private cloud version?
  • Options
    J_86J_86 Member Posts: 262 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I really like it. I've used at work and I have my own personal account. Only gripe is no support for iPad (except for OneNote), but that's hardly a deal breaker.

I don't store anything personal on SkyDrive though, still keep that on my local computer and backup drive.
  • Options
    dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    paul78 wrote: »
    I really like everything about Office 365. But I'm kinda old-school so I can't get past trusting my data to a cloud provider. Is there a private cloud version?

I think the only solution right now would be Exchange 2013 + Private Cloud