Options

Fatal Error

tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
while taking the A+ OS exam.. i came the last question and was about to find ou tmy score when i got this message

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/coexam/exam.php on line 18"..

i consistantly get this message now.. i dont think its from my side.. however.. could the admin please take a look at line 18 ..

thanks.

Comments

• Options
    cheebliecheeblie Member Posts: 288
    I went through the test and had no problem getting a score. My guess is that you may have selected too many answer choices for one of the questions and the program didn't know what to do. Since my guesses are usually wrong, I'll go back to studying. :D
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    The problem is not related to line 18, I've managed to reproduce the problem, but it mentioned line 85 (meaning mine got further than yours...)
    Anyway please try again, I've made a couple of changes to the A+ OS exam (I think the problem was in one of the explanation having to much html code in it) and after that it work fine for me, but that can be a coincidence. The 30 seconds is the timeout for php scripts on our server... somehow it wasn't able to complete. I will inform our developer about this and perhaps the probelm lies somewhere else.

Please let me know if it works, or not. Please also include if you enabled randomize.

Thanks for letting me know!

Johan
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Our developer just made some slight changes, which should elimate this from happening even under heavy circumstances. :)
  • Options
    tokhsstokhss Member Posts: 473
    sounds good.. and yes i did enable randomize while taking the test.