Options

Passed CCENT

lmoworldlmoworld Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have to say the test wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. CBTNuggets exam walk through saved me a major headache. If your looking for a cheaper alternative to CBTNuggets you can look into Pluralsight. Military can also go the route and use skillport website. Courses for CCNA have recently updated to the new curriculum. Military personnel also have access to safaribooksonline. The website is similar to books24x7, but it also give you access to IT related video.

Comments

• Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    trainsignal is also cheaper
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    The difficulty is relative to how much experience behind the wheel and time invested in preparing.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Well done!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I'm studying for CCENT right now too. So you just used CBT nuggets videos?
  • Options
    Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass, i have restarted CCENT after a long illness break, hope to be posting a pass soon

Carl icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    quadri357quadri357 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulation!!!
  • Options
    gbdavidx wrote: »
    trainsignal is also cheaper

Pluralsight bought Trainsignal a few months back, so the site comes with the benefits of having more IT related videos. Some schools that are a part of Microsoft Dreamspark are given 3 months free access to the website
  • Options
    7255carl wrote: »
    congrats on the pass, i have restarted CCENT after a long illness break, hope to be posting a pass soon

Carl icon_cool.gif

Get er done. I am big on procrastinating, but decided the only way I was actually going to sit for the exam was by paying for it and scheduling the day with the testing site. I was either going to walk away with a certification or -$150. Hope to see a post in the near future
  • Options
    beach5563 wrote: »
    Congrats, I'm studying for CCENT right now too. So you just used CBT nuggets videos?

CBTnuggets was the backbone of my studying followed by google and youtube and of course Todd Lammle 7th edition. Youtube channel "danscourses" offers a lot of good info.
  • Options
    TechGuru80 wrote: »
    The difficulty is relative to how much experience behind the wheel and time invested in preparing.

Definitely recommend those going for the exam take time and prepare.
  • Options
    ciscouser8429ciscouser8429 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I'm currently studying for this test and I plan to take it by the end of this month!
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    mgmguy1mgmguy1 Member Posts: 485 ■■■■□□□□□□
    lmoworld wrote: »
    CBTnuggets was the backbone of my studying followed by google and youtube and of course Todd Lammle 7th edition. Youtube channel "danscourses" offers a lot of good info.

Don't forget udemy.com/Chris Bryant and INE.com I am using both for my CCENT studies. Dan's courses are also excellent.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino