Options

Is cloud architect certification from cloudschool.com worth it

technokrafttechnokraft Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,
I am exploring a cloud certification exam which can be studied at self pace (from home) and then appearing for exams at Prometric.
Has anyone heard of Cloud architect from cloudschool.com? Is it recognizable in the market because it will charge around 1500 US to complete the same even with self study.

Please let me know your opinion on any other options as I would not like invest my money and time on something which is not recognized as important by the companies.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Wouldn't Comptia's Cloud+ be a better option? Book is around 35 bucks from Amazon, and Im sure the test is a LOT cheaper.
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No and no. There are better places to put your money at this time.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    j23evanj23evan Member Posts: 135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ohlone College is an EMC academy and offers an online course and labs for introduction to information storage fundamentals for around $250 that will prepare you for EMC Certification. Personally I would suggest going that route...
    https://vWrong.com - Microsoft Certified Trainer 2013-2018 - VMware vExpert 2014-2018 - Cisco Champion 2018 - http://linkedin.com/in/j23evan/
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    Have you ever heard of anybody asking for this certification as a job requirement? That's the answer.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    People may not be asking for it but it might still be helpful. The knowledge gained might be worth the investment of time/money. Plus, you never know, it might be the one cert that puts him/her on top of the hire pile.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me