Passed VCA-DCV!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed my VCA-DCV exam earlier this morning!! It's not a difficult test but nice to get my first VMware cert and I'm thinking of getting the VCA-Cloud next while I work on my VCP-DCV exam!! I did the free VMware training but most of it was an overlap and review after taking the vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [5.1] course training I had a few weeks ago.

It does give a great intro to virtualization topics I took some notes but almost all of it was review since I have taken several classes already.

I'm continuing my journey to the VCP-DCV!! :)
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• TechGuy215TechGuy215 Member Posts: 404 ■■■■□□□□□□
    W2G! icon_thumright.gif
    * Currently pursuing: PhD: Information Security and Information Assurance
    * Certifications: CISSP, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:R&S, CWNA, ITILv3, VCA-DCV, LPIC-1, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, and many more...
    * Degrees: MSc: Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; BSc: Information Technology - Security; AAS: IT Network Systems Administration
  • MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□