Options

New GNS3

124»

Comments

• Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    yes final release will be Q4 2014,

any one who has funded will get access to all the beta and alpha releases as they are developed. There will also be the changes to get involved and vote on some of the features. I think the plan is that for any good application you need a group of testers and this is what people who put some money up front will get to be.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Had to grab the premium membership myself. As much as GNS3 helped me over the years I had donate.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    CCNTraineeCCNTrainee Member Posts: 213
    I am curious now, has anyone took them up on thier T-Shirt offer??? Lol

I did, at the same time giving them a little extra since I did get paid. Altogether I funded $60 for this great cause, Congratz GNS3 team!! You deserve it. :)
  • Options
    spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I got an email giving me access to the premium site today. Obviously, there's nothing there yet.
  • Options
    Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Same, Says February 2014. That sounds excellent :)
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Options
    praminpramin Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I got access information to the members area as well. :)
  • Options
    aragoen_celtdraaragoen_celtdra Member Posts: 246
    It's a good thing you guys mentioned that cause mine went to spam folder. I would not have checked if you guys didn't mention the email.
    CCIE Wr: In Progress...
    Hours CCIE Wr Prep: 309:03:52
    Follow my study progress at Route My World!
    My CCIE Thread
  • Options
    CCNTraineeCCNTrainee Member Posts: 213
    So exciting and I'll be back in the states when the new Version is released, see you all on the other side. icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm glad I saw this - it's going to save me a lot of money and space in my apartment when I go for my next round of R&S certs. I'm in for a premium membership and eagerly awaiting February!
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...