Options

Failed with 692 earlier!! [Passed this time with GLORY!!]

maddy1maddy1 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guess i should start a new thread!
icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif...CHEERS!! everyone...Celebration time has come for me, coz i passed this stressful CISSP exam this evening!!!

GOD!! it was so stressful!! Not the exam, but the time period when i clicked 'End Exam' tab and when i collected my results from the proctor.. Meantime, i was planning on how reveal this 2nd failure to my friends OR probably i should jump off this building to avoid all the stress!!!icon_smile.gif

There was a moment of belief when i saw the printout was of single page... I read somewhere that if you r getting a single page printout, means you passed it!! So that was it... What a relief it was!!! I would have hugged the proctor for printing that for me if she wouldn't have been a lady!

So, this is it.. It had really been a stressful time for me preparing for the exam again. Gone through all the study materials AIO, study guide, Official ISC2, 11 hour, total tester, Vallabhaneni practice papers..etc,etc. But i feel CCcure really helped me a lot..Should have gone with the paid version earlier itself!!!

Lastly, i would like to thank to all the TE members,bobloblaw,Humbe,joebanny,Akther,tpatt100 and all others who r left out for encouraging me to study again for this exam..Guys it really helped!!! A special thanks to TBRAYS...your motivation was really a turning point for me!! A BIG THANKS TO YOU!!

Guess i would take a chilled beer now n then go shopping for my birthday tomorrow!!

In the end thanks to all you guys n TE for creating such an awesome forum - "NAMASTE EVERYONE" icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Options
    redzredz Member Posts: 265 ■■■□□□□□□□
    maddy1 wrote: »
    stressful!! Not the exam, but the time period when i clicked 'End Exam' tab and when i collected my results from the proctor..
    This is absolutely the worst part of the exam.

EDIT:
    I just realized I didn't congratulate you. I apologize. Great job sticking with it and passing the exam!
  • Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Maddy :)icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    da_vatoda_vato Member Posts: 445
    Great job and way to keep at it rather than let a fail deter you from your goals. icon_thumright.gif

Congrats!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Options
    kccomputerpilotkccomputerpilot Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your pass maddy1! You worked hard and deserve it! Now take a break and enjoy it.
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    redz wrote: »
    This is absolutely the worst part of the exam.

Agreed. The study portion was just a time sink for me, personally. That dead man walking part to the knuckle-dragger at the proctor's desk takes forever. Particularly when they decide to waste even more time and hand the sheet to you upside down as the proctor did for my last test.

Even though it was an (ISC)2 exam I still have to wait till the end of December for my latest results. You're getting off to easy these days with the mainstream CISSP exams. Everyone should have to wait for the results. So much more pain and excitement involved with the long two month wait. You instant gratification types have no idea how much punishment one can put yourself through in such a waiting period. Walking to the proctor's desk is like a warm walk in the park.

Wonder if the (ISC)2 will make a big deal of number 100,000? We're close now. Meh...

- B Eads
  • Options
    redzredz Member Posts: 265 ■■■□□□□□□□
    beads wrote: »
    Even though it was an (ISC)2 exam I still have to wait till the end of December for my latest results. You're getting off to easy these days with the mainstream CISSP exams.
    Beadsy had to walk 6 miles in three feet of snow, uphill both ways, just to get his test results.
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    redz wrote: »
    Beadsy had to walk 6 miles in three feet of snow, uphill both ways, just to get his test results.

(*Having a Fractured Fairy Tales moment*)

Redz not having the years of wisdom under his belt that yours truly has would understand the value of delayed gratification like helping me brush the snow from my cold tired legs in the morning. Its good for him to glean even the tiniest of wisdom from such menial exercises - it builds character. Character of course builds a better CISSP, which is also lacking in today's world. That of course is a statement of fact and not opinion. icon_wink.gif

Its like me explaining that coffee is superior to energy drinks as well but that's a whole 'nother thread.

- B Eads
  • Options
    bobloblawbobloblaw Member Posts: 228
    Congrats! I'm not surprised you passed at all after that 692.
  • Options
    hylaabhylaab Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! What a way to celebrate a Birthday. Your hard work paid off at end. Happy Birthday. Hopefully, mine will be a X-mas gift, taking the exam on 19 Dec 2013.
  • Options
    maddy1maddy1 Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks a lot hylaab and best of luck for your Xmas gift!