Options

Scored naili biting score of 696:( :(

ash.murash.mur Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys

First thing i would like to thank all forum members here for keeping posted on all kinds of exper....I wrote CISSP yest and scored a nail biting score of 696. I am still wondering where i missed that 1 question (thinking that each question 4 marks). I have made about 10 months very hard effort with all kinds of material listed below and finally got a big time dissapointment.

Reffered books
Shon Harris AIO 6th edition
Eric Connard 11th hour
CCcure.org paid version (4000 questions - ofcourse repeatative test)
Shon harris Mp3
Shon harris practise questions that comes with new 6th edition AIO
Tata Mgraw questions (shon harris)

I am thinking of fighting back and prove it to ISC2 that i can Pass this exam.

I managed to answer 50 questions an hour and completed in 5 hours. Took 45 min to review it. I know i am on time and my speed in answering correct answers is on right path. Just have to figure it out where i missed or am missing the expertise.

Will keep you posted after i pass. Keep posting your exp..it helps me a lot.

Comments

• Options
    LionelTeoLionelTeo Member Posts: 526 ■■■■■■■□□□
    what you can do now is to go through the books again and highlight those keywords for each section that you required to memorize, tell yourself to aim to be able to revise the book in a day just by reading the highlighted words
  • Options
    Thanks Lione for your suggestion
  • Options
    moyondizvomoyondizvo Member Posts: 155
    Wow!!! That is rather close ash.mur, don't give up, I know it's easier said than done but from your post, you seem ready to take it on again.

Book your retake straight away, don't wait! Now that you have an idea of what the exam is like, I would encourage you to continue with your study pattern, probably just tweak it a bit to concentrate a little more on your weaker domains, keep at it... All the best icon_study.gif. Let me know if you need additional tips.
  • Options
    Thanks monyo...i have been reading my weak areas again and have tweaked a little bit the pattern of study...i hope i pass this time
  • Options
    Hi Guys

Anybody has seen the similarity between CCcure paid version questions and the Transcender questions, is it same or different. I have compeleted CCcure paid version questions , so just wanted to know how worth is it to purchase the transcender question bank