Options

CCP on IE 10?

JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi, there is probably another thread about this but I'm tired of looking since that's what I've been doing all morning icon_rolleyes.gif. I'm only able to view the top half of the screen. If I do CTRL +, I can see the whole thing but once I go into the config stuff, I can't really do anything. So I have CCP 2.7 installed and I'm using IE 10. I did put the loopback address in the compatibility view websites. I have the lastest version of Flash Player installed. I have tried using the latest version of Java and a random one of version 6. Nothing changed. Ohh and I do run it as admin. I think it's related to my version of Java.

Any suggestions or a specific Java version that I have to download?

Comments

• Options
    RouteMyPacketRouteMyPacket Member Posts: 1,104
    Umm, no it's because it's IE10

Use at the most IE9, maybe even IE8..can't remember
    Modularity and Design Simplicity:

Think of the 2:00 a.m. test—if you were awakened in the
    middle of the night because of a network problem and had to figure out the
    traffic flows in your network while you were half asleep, could you do it?
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wish I could be more help but I remember having an issue with java not sure if it was for ccp or asdm. All I can recall is I installed java version 6 and it worked don't remember for which gui.
  • Options
    j.petrovj.petrov Member Posts: 282
    Try this in Explorer:

Go to Compatibility View Settings and add the loopback address 127.0.0.1. If that doesn't work try running explorer as admin.

Worked for me when I was studying for CCNA Sec. Let me know if it works for you.

Note: This was using CCP with GNS
  • Options
    DANMOH009DANMOH009 Member Posts: 241
    Hi Jasmin,

I ended up having issues with this to i ended up documenting it - this page should help (im not actually sure i can post links on here so if im not, i apologize before hand).

GNS | A productive day?