Options

Unable to get past first question

nutrageousnutrageous Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I have tried A+ OS and testdrive exams and both times I got this error after the first question:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site3/fst/var/www/html/coexam/exam.php on line 70

Is anyone else having this problem as well??

thanks
nutrageous

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yes, anyone that has his or hers browser's security settings or cookie settings too restrictive, to be honest I don't even know what they should be at maximum. I know usually the default settings work, except on XP...

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=776

(empty your temp internet files folder before trying again.)
  • Options
    I read the post you linked to. I'm using Mozilla 1.4 with "enable all cookies" and changed to "low" level on privacy settings and yet I still get the same error. icon_mad.gif hmm... maybe I should try using other browser.

nutrageous
  • Options
    Well I'll be a monkey's hairy uncle... It works on Opera 7.11. Maybe techexams doesn't like Mozilla icon_cry.gif

nutrageous
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Hmmm, that's interesting... I will get hold of Mozilla and try myself...

We have no feelings about certain type of browsers ;)

Worse, I only use IE so I don't even check it on Netscape...(every time I install it my computer becomes very unstable, I try it every year or so... regret it every time) 93% of our visitors use IE, 6% use Netscape, 1% use other... (which is still about 20 people per day currently... so I will start looking into it.) Our test engine uses rather basic php functions, the output is simple html... so I think it's vice versa: Mozilla doesn't like TechExams.Net :o

thanks for the feedback,

Johan