Network+ Practice Exam Results 1st Time

Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
So, About a month ago I decided I want to take the Network+. I have been studying Cisco Network Completer since 10th grade at my school (in 12th now). We're currently preparing for taking the CCENT in February of 2014. Anyways, so about a month ago I decided a Network+ might be beneficial to me to get something down on the good ol' resume. I took the practice exam from this website and got a 77% first try without ever reading the material from the Network+ ebook by Todd Lammle. I was honestly just wondering if this is false hope or if this is definitely a good sign that I could read the material and be able to take the test in maybe a month from now? Thanks :)
2015 Goals: CCNP SWITCH [] SEC+ [ ] CCNP ROUTE [ ] CCNP TSHOOT [ ]

Comments

• Theegg911Theegg911 Member Posts: 124
    It can be a good sign. CompTIA also has a practice test on their website you can try: Sample Questions. I think it is like 30 questions. There are also free tests on this website to test your port knowledge and such. Professor Messer also has free videos for Net+: Professor Messer's CompTIA N10-005 Network+ Training | Professor Messer - CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Linux, Microsoft Technology Training
    Next Goal: Office 365 70-346 (Scheduled for 9/25)
    I am actually taking my Net+ today so I will let you know how it goes.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GoodLuck on your exam! And thank you everyone. Much appreciated.

• kyatl88kyatl88 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    When I first started out studying for this exam I would routinely fail or just barely pass different practice tests I found online, but the more I took and kind of memorized I started passing with 80's and then 90's, you'll know when the time is right. Just keep practicing you are definitely headed in the right direction. Try these practice tests and see how you come out. They are a little tougher than what you'll see on the exam, but you will be better off for it trust me. best of luck!
    Well I pass the Network+ 793/900. All I used were the Professor Messer videos coupled with my work experience.
  • Adam BAdam B Member Posts: 108 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Sounds good man Definitely going to watch his videos, gonna do some studying now before I go to bed.