Options

World Series

keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
White Sox, World Series Champs baby!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    nate_lewisnate_lewis Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    These guys aint gonna be happy....

http://www.newscientistspace.com/article.ns?id=dn8212

"White Sox Ban" at the bottom. :P
  • Options
    kamilkamil Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeeeah, now we have soxtober and White Sox sox-cess :D
  • Options
    Yea, they're probably pretty upset right about now.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    11-1 post season record. Pretty amazing, they were definitely the best team this year.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Hey, from the Red Sox to the White Sox, I hate to say it, especially to the team that swept my beloved defending champions on their way, but you can't deny a record or a season like they had. Ozzie Guillen may be one of the greatest managers, he doesn't take sh*t from anyone! Oh well, back to same ol, Theres always next year......at least it wasn't the damn yankees!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    amen to that Ricka. The Yankees is the only team in professional sports I get sick thinkin about. 2004 Red Sox, 2005 White Sox. Got a nice ring to it. icon_lol.gif

The ago of the SOX (red and white)
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Hey, you guys can have the world series, we'll take the SuperBowl icon_lol.gif

I think we have to take that up with the Colts and not the Bears though... icon_eek.gif 7-0, sheesh icon_evil.gif
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    Colts appear to have at least half of a defense this year, they are going to be tough to beat all season.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I can talk trash about Indy, The Pats own them in Foxboro, hopefully that won't change in a couple weeks. Our secondary is practically non-existent now with Poole out for the year......and as for the Seahawks, I think if Holmgren doesn't at least make it to the conference playoffs, he'll get fired. They have a good team, they just catch a lot of bad breaks, except against Dallas, that was a great game last week......
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Yeah I must say that Seattle has had something this year and last year that they haven't had in a long long time. balls. They are no joke this year, and I think they have what it takes to beat anybody when everything is clicking. Shaun Alexander is a stud!!!! SEC baby!!