Options

cccure vs studiscope

megahzmegahz Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi to all,

I am sure this was discussed in the past but i want to reopen it to haveto your opinion.

I had a friend (with tech background) telling my that studiscope questions did not help him and cccure were the best for him, and another friend (with business background) telling me the opposite.

what do you think?

Studiscope is nearly $1/question., does it really worth it?

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,030 Admin
    If cost is an issue, go with the cheaper materials first. If you feel they don't sufficiently help you increase your knowledge and understanding of the exam objectives and confidence of passing the exam, consider the more expensive materials.
  • Options
    loun80loun80 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I found that a lot of questions from studiscope were from 2006. Some questions were from 2003. I'm not sure if the questions were relevant to today's exam. The cccure questions were similar to studiscope. AIO questions however were completely different from studiscope and cccure. I'm trying to get an answer as to if the actual exam is similar to the AIO or to studiscope and no one seems to know.
  • Options
    acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    loun80 wrote: »
    I found that a lot of questions from studiscope were from 2006. Some questions were from 2003. I'm not sure if the questions were relevant to today's exam. The cccure questions were similar to studiscope. AIO questions however were completely different from studiscope and cccure. I'm trying to get an answer as to if the actual exam is similar to the AIO or to studiscope and no one seems to know.

yes i am wondering the same thing..
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,030 Admin
    The studISCope practice exams are produced by the (ISC)2 itself from retired and unused exam items, and using new material specifically written for the studISCope product. The studISCope items are researched using the same reference materials as the actual exam items. Older studISCope practice exams are still relevant because most of the exam objectives are never removed and only new objectives are added.

Realize that the (ISC)2 has no relationship with Shon Harris and her business, Logical Security. She and her organization have no sanctioned visibility into the content of the exams or the future plans of the (ISC)2.