Advice for ccent icnd1 exam

jcarrillo26jcarrillo26 Member Posts: 88 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

i am going to be taking the ccent exam on january 3rd yay!, just some feedback on the topics would be great. Are the questions tricky ones? Straight forward like typical exams? Just trying to be level headed going into the exam. I am right now reviewing some videos, reading ccent for dummies, cisco press book icnd1. Should that be good enough to pass the exam? Are the questions very similar to the cisco net academy questions?

I want to thank everyone for reading this post!

Comments

• denv540denv540 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone,

i am going to be taking the ccent exam on january 3rd yay!, just some feedback on the topics would be great. Are the questions tricky ones? Straight forward like typical exams? Just trying to be level headed going into the exam. I am right now reviewing some videos, reading ccent for dummies, cisco press book icnd1. Should that be good enough to pass the exam? Are the questions very similar to the cisco net academy questions?

I want to thank everyone for reading this post!

read icnd1, review videos, practice subnetting and practice the CLI ..know your show commands
  • olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Besides what you already are doing I made sure I can subnet in my head before I went in.
    I can convert from CIDR to binary to netmasks very quickly and it really helped on the exam.
  • jayskatajayskata Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    read through the Exam topics and assess yourself, there are practical exams here in techexams.net...try it out for yourself. go to 9 t u t.com there are alot of sim questions there for ACL, NAT, OSPF etc and also www.subnetting.net for practicing subnetting.