Options

How long to process MCITP:EA cert?

arwesarwes Member Posts: 633 ■■■□□□□□□□
Took my 3rd swing at 70-640 last Tuesday, and got an 830 (that was a beast). That should get me the MCITP:EA, and the exam was added to my transcript late that afternoon. It's been almost a week, and it still doesn't have the MCITP:EA on my transcript or in my available certificates list. For those of you that have the certification, how long did it take to show up for you?
[size=-2]Started WGU - BS IT:NDM on 1/1/13, finished 12/31/14
Working on: Waiting on the mailman to bring me a diploma
What's left: Graduation![/size]

Comments

• Options
    unfbilly11unfbilly11 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not to get too off topic but would you mind sharing what resources you used to pass the 70-640? I have had a heck of a time passing this thing. I've already failed it a few times and need to pass next time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Well, I'm going through WGU so my mentor had me do a few things before I could do a third try. I bought a 30 day account with Kaplan Self Test, which helped a lot. It's definitely harder than the actual test. Also, there's some great videos on Youtube from a user called itfreetraining that help a good bit. And I also used CBT Nuggets.

In regards to my cert, I just did online chat with someone and they're escalating the issue after the last two people kept telling me to wait a few days. Now they're saying it should be done in 3-5 days. I couldn't care less about the actual certificate, I just want to send my transcript to my boss so we can get a little more oomph in my paycheck! :D
  • Options
    unfbilly11unfbilly11 Member Posts: 100 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the response. Glad to hear the Kaplan tests worked for you. I will look in to getting those because I've just about exhausted from practice tests from Measure Up.

Congrats on the pass. MCITP:EA is a really great cert to hold.
  • Options
    ScrawnyRonnieScrawnyRonnie Member Posts: 112
    I looked at the Keplan site (well selftestsoftware). For the 30 day trial for $69, would you say it was definitely worth the money paid to access it?
    :lol:
  • Options
    Well, using it was a requirement from my school to get a voucher for a 3rd attempt (I had to get over 90% on 5 tests before they'd approve me). It's web based, and my one complaint is that occasionally their site will get a little laggy going from question to question (especially if you spend a few minutes on an especially wordy question). Other than that, it was a good test of your knowledge.