Options

Hiring in Houston, TX InfoSec jobs

The company I work for, Alert Logic, has many openings for InfoSec jobs, and system engineer positions in Houston, TX. I'm currently a Sr. network security analyst for the company and can answer any questions you might have.

Careers | Alert Logic

Comments

• Options
    phoeneousphoeneous Member Posts: 2,333 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Is not being a Linux guru a deal breaker?
  • Options
    chaser7783chaser7783 Member Posts: 154
    No, for ex: system security analyst will review logs from all different OS, and escalate as needed to the customer.
    What position stood out to you, I could go over typical workflow and give you an idea of day to day task.
  • Options
    snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    wish I lived in texas
  • Options
    Khaos1911Khaos1911 Member Posts: 366
    Wish I didn't dislike Houston, but I lovvveeee Austin.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I don't have any qualifications for any of the jobs but I'll for sure put in my resume. I've been looking at jobs in Texas. Thanks for posting this chaser7783.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    lsud00dlsud00d Member Posts: 1,571
    Some of these are really interesting but I'm with Khaos1911, I'm not a fan of Houston. It's a thriving city but just not for me...but I do love the texmex :)