Options

Resume Critique

mooed_musicmooed_music Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
Before I send out my resume I would like to get some opinions on it. As you can see from the resume I have no IT experience. What I'm hoping to portray is leadership and analytic experience in hopes that this may land me an interview for security analysis positions. Thank you. (formatting was changed during copy/paste)

[FONT=&amp]Summary of Skills:[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Demonstrated ability to multitask and work calmly under pressure[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Quick learner, able to master all aspects of a job with minimal training[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Self-starter who can work both independently and in a team environment [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Strong leader able to motivate and train subordinates[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Unparalleled attention to detail[/FONT]
Technical Certification: CompTIA Security+ CompTIA Network+ CompTIA A+

Leadership Experience:

Team Lead - Booz Allen Hamilton
October 2012 - present
· Promoted to Team Lead after only one year with the firm · Promoted to Associate after only two years with the firm · Led a group of seven senior consultants · Acted as the lead on multiple client-ready, written deliverables · Delegated tasks to subordinates in order to take on higher level responsibilities · Actively participated in regular direct interactions with the client in support of project delivery · Responsible for disciplinary actions for my team · Responsible for awarding team members for going beyond their required duties

Professional Experience:

Senior Reporter/Analyst/Consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton
October 2012 - present · Promoted after only one year of being a junior reporter because of my expertise in the subject, professionalism in my actions, and for having the ability to clearly explain, orally and on paper, the shop's policies and our firm's recommendations · Responsible for maintaining compliance of government and agency level Directives and Policies · Wrote and maintained shop level Standard Operating Procedures · Led over 20 reporters in writing intelligence reports · Quality Controlled over 10,000 intelligence reports written by my shift · Developed the idea for, and led a team of four in writing, a client ready deliverable which was extended to a monthly report and valued at $3,000,000 · Created the template for the aforementioned deliverable in order for others to take on the responsibility of writing it and presenting it to the company · Was twice awarded for providing exceptional client service

Reporter/Analyst/Consultant for Booz Allen Hamilton
October 2011 - October 2012 · Gathered and analyzed large amounts of data to determine baselines and anomalies · Used numerous computer tools and programs to query, merge and analyze large pulls of data · Quickly became a subject matter expert and trainer in these tools and programs · Wrote Initial Startup Guides for multiple computer programs used in the intelligence community · Helped developers troubleshoot a newly rolled out reporting program [FONT=&amp]

SIGINT Analyst for Special Operations in Support of OEF[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]May 2010 – April 2011[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Deployment in Afghanistan[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp]Created projects explaining to leaders the abilities of Special Forces SIGINT Analysts[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&amp][/FONT][FONT=&amp]Supported 5 Army Special Forces Teams by filling requests for information using real time techniques[/FONT] [FONT=&amp]• [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Provided timely, accurate intelligence and developed targets [/FONT]