Options

Exam 70-461: Mark Long's video prep course

SheyShey Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi. I just want to share this with anyone who is looking for prep material for Exam 70-461. I am so glad I found this. I took some video courses with Mark Long before and I really liked his teaching style, but the material was more of an intro to a lot of the things that this exam covers. If you're interested in that you can go to Online software tutorials, training CDs, Photoshop Tutorials, Dreamweaver Tutorials, Apple Tutorials from vtc.com and check out his courses. VTC offers free previews without signing up for anything or providing your credit card info. You can check out Mark Long's teaching style for free there.

This new video prep material that I just found is at http://www.safaribooksonline.com entitled Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training - Exam 70-461 by Infinite Skills (published Dec 2013). Here's the link to the preview and outline: Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Certification Training - Exam 70-461 > 01. Introduction > What To Expect From This Course: Safari Books Online.

I previewed and subscribed to a few training sites that offer prerecorded video training and by far Mark Long is my favorite. Unlike some of the instructor I had to endure, Mark Long doesn't sound like a robot nor does he sound like he reads from a script. I just simply love him. I hope this someone finds this info useful.

Shey