VCP5 and EMC/NetApp classes online at Dallas County Community College

123457»

Comments

• kernel99kernel99 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    is it worth to take emc/netapp class from them???
  • rob3bbrob3bb Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    kernel99 wrote: »
    is it worth to take emc/netapp class from them???

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • SamMerlotteSamMerlotte Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The EMC vouchers don't cover the cost of the exam, but only reduce the fee to $75. Is that correct?
  • kernel99kernel99 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    interested to take esp EMC course...seems lots of us here had issue with this class....

any place to recommend online course ????
    thanks
  • anhtran35anhtran35 Member Posts: 466
    Might have already been listed but just saw this on FB:

- CWA NETT Academy
  • nsnidankonsnidanko Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

I took this class in the Spring 2015. Everything was good until i had to get my VCP voucher and register course with VMware. I never received any emails and finally they confirmed having a problem with mailing system:
    Class,

many of you have contacted me concerning VCP Vouchers and registration. Well, I am sure I sent out an email providing instructions on how to get registered in Vmware Mylearn. If anyone recalls this email please forward it back to be me. We have been having email issues and I just want to confirm. Thank you Greg

Class,
    I am working to resolve the voucher and course Mylearn issues. I hope to have these issues resolved this week. Thank you Greg.

That was a last communication and I didn't hear anything back. I've already went ahead and passed VCP550 exam (paid in full price) but can't get my VCP designation. I've already spoke with VMware and there is nothing they can do as instructor is responsible for notifying VMware about successful course completion. I've contacted my instructor but my emails don't get replies.

What are my options as I would hate to waste time and money without getting properly certified.

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Did you get a course completion certificate from the school? If so, then you might be able to use that as proof.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • dave330idave330i Member Posts: 2,091 ■■■■■■■■■■
    nsnidanko wrote: »
    What are my options as I would hate to waste time and money without getting properly certified.

Contact the course provider.
    2018 Certification Goals: Maybe VMware Sales Cert
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
  • nsnidankonsnidanko Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    stryder144,

No they don't provide any certificate. You just get your grade on e-portal.

dave330i,

I have followed your advise and contacted school office directly explaining my situation.