Route Down CCNP Complete!!

Heracles004Heracles004 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finished the Route exam and it feels good. Next up CCDP then back to the security side. Already passed the Arch exam so all I have got left is the CCDA exam for my CCDP. If anyone has any questions hit me up.

For route I read portions of both OCG and FLG depending on reviews that I had seen.
Watched most of the INE series and CBT Nuggets.
Currently in my Warrant Officer Course and our cisco section gave a great amount of hands on. Probably 60+ hours of straight configuration. I went in pretty comfortably.

Comments

• kohr-ahkohr-ah Member Posts: 1,277
    Congrats!

Don't you still have T-SHOOT though?
  • Heracles004Heracles004 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nope, I took Tshoot before Route. I am all done now.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Nice, congrats! So now comes a break?
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Heracles004Heracles004 Member Posts: 50 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Unfortunately not. I have already taken the Arch exam so I have to go back and do the CCDA to complete that certification (Won't require too much). Then I can go back to the security side and finish up what I started with. IPS is down and firewall is up next. Hoping to be able to finish things up around June with VPN and Secure. Luckily the course I am in runs from OCT 2013 to June 2014 and gives me unlimited use of rooms full of equipment. Just got done with a voice course and had to fight the urge to detour. As log as I keep passing my employers will keep paying for the exams. So I plan to use my current situation to the fullest.
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    2017 Goals:
    Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]
  • Dieg0MDieg0M Member Posts: 861
    Congrats!
    Follow my CCDE journey at www.routingnull0.com
  • Network_EngineerNetwork_Engineer Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • JuliusgJuliusg Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats!
    Goals: Updated 14 Mar 2014
    2013: CCNA R&S COLOR=red]X[/COLOR 2014: ​
    CCNP Switch[ ], CCNA-Voice[ ], CCNP Route[ ] 2015: CCNP Tshoot [ ], CCIE Written[ ] 2016: CCIE Lab [ ]
    WGU Progress: EUP1 CDP1 TBP1 CIC1 TCP1 TJC1 AGC1 TJP1 BVC1 CLC1 COV1 CQV1 CUV1 CWV1 DEV1 DHV1 GAC1 CJC1 CDC1 UBT1 EAV1 EBV1 WFV1 UBC1 EUC1 AJV1 BNC1 BOV1 CSV1 CTV1 CUV1 IWC1 IWT1 TPV1 AHV1 AIV1
    Start date: 4/1/2014 Transfered To do Currently Working On Completed
  • MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Well done! Congrats
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi