Scheduled CCNA Voice exam for end of Feb, advice for studying?

ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
Which gives me about 2 months to jam out some studying. I've watched up to video 10 of the INE voice videos so far, just finishing the opening chapter of the OCG by Jeremy Ciora, and have all the equipment / Unified Comm applications I could ever need available through my work.

Wanted any input on study tips or any sort of input, as this exam seems like completely different from the CCNA exam, in the way that routing is pretty logical and this at first glance appears to be a lot of setup / configuration in GUI's.

Any input is appreciated!

Comments

• mistabrumley89mistabrumley89 Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I take mine on the 22nd this month. I'll let you know what areas you might want to emphasize. I don't really see too many people on the ccna voice section of these forums. Maybe that's why voice engineers are in pretty high demand.
    Goals: WGU BS: IT-Sec (DONE) | CCIE Written: In Progress
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/charlesbrumley
  • ande0255ande0255 Banned Posts: 1,178
    Good luck to you on the exam, the INE video's are flying by for me right now, so I may move my exam date up depending on if the OCG flies right on by after that (which I'm sure it will).

And yes like I was saying in a different thread on here, my work really can't find enough able bodied Unified Comm people to bring into my work, so it is definitely a very good cert to have! Again good luck to you!
  • aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
    I take mine on the 22nd this month. I'll let you know what areas you might want to emphasize. I don't really see too many people on the ccna voice section of these forums. Maybe that's why voice engineers are in pretty high demand.

CCNA Voice is more of an intro and admin level exam. The engineers here can be found the CCNP a Voice forum. That said, welcome to Voice and good luck on the exam!