Options

Passed CCNA 1 month ago, when should I receive certificate?

normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
Any idea?
Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!

Comments

• Options
    determinedgermandeterminedgerman Member Posts: 168
    Smoggy,

Sometimes it takes a while. It took about 8 weeks for me to get mine. It just depends how many certs they have to process. One of my friends took the test one week before me and he got his within 4 weeks.

Be patient, eventually it will come.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    lordylordy Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mine also took like 6 weeks to arrive.

Try logging in to http://www.certmanager.net/cisco to see if it has been mailed yet.
    Working on CCNP: [X] SWITCH --- [ ] ROUTE --- [ ] TSHOOT
    Goal for 2014: RHCA
    Goal for 2015: CCDP
  • Options
    ms_visioms_visio Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Usually it takes around 6-8 weeks to get your certificate.

(What happened in my case was the postie left it on the ground coz its big enough to fit in mailbox and it rained heavily that day and the next day before i noticed it ......... it was all wet icon_sad.gif
    :study:
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    ms_visio wrote:
    Usually it takes around 6-8 weeks to get your certificate.

(What happened in my case was the postie left it on the ground coz its big enough to fit in mailbox and it rained heavily that day and the next day before i noticed it ......... it was all wet icon_sad.gif

They always fold mine in half and cram it in there..... icon_evil.gif I guess the "Do Not Bend" printed on it is not the same.... icon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

To the original question.....My Cisco certificates have averaged about 6 weeks to arrive...Which is better than Extreme Networks....two months and no email....no letter...no nothing...

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    SVSV Member Posts: 166
    lordy wrote:
    Try logging in to http://www.certmanager.net/cisco to see if it has been mailed yet.

By going to Certification Tracking System one could find the status of the certificate. Weather it is allready send or not. If its not send you could order for a certificate in the form of PDF.
    Life is a journey...
  • Options
    normtnormt Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cheers Guys tracked it ok, found it went to my old address managed to get it though!!!
    Elvis Lives!!! Thank you very much!!!
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    That's why it's important to keep your personal information updated on Cisco's site. icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    glad to hear that you received it......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE