MCSA :Office 365 Beta exam voucher‏

Here are the Office 365 Partner Exam Voucher Codes:

Exam Voucher Code for Exam 71-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements – MM365IRX
Exam Voucher Code for Exam 71-347: Enabling Office 365 Services – ME365SX

You can also request vouchers by sending mail to
mpntrainingdm@microsoft.com

NB:Exams are limited ........

Comments

• MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Both codes work just make sure you put it under promo code instead of voucher in prometric. Here's more information about the test
    Office 365 Beta Exams are Now Available - Born to Learn - Born To Learn - Born to Learn
  • chanakyajupudichanakyajupudi Member Posts: 712
    The test is not available for India.
    Work In Progress - RHCA [ ] Certified Cloud Security Professional [ ] GMON/GWAPT if Work Study is accepted [ ]
    http://adarsh.amazonwebservices.ninja

• muneebkalathilmuneebkalathil Member Posts: 148
    Regional Restrictions: India, Pakistan, China, Turkey

icon_sad.gif

me , too cant attend ...
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    Booked!

EDIT: Study materials/resources?
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks, booked them!
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    All I used was the Office 365 Ignite Training:
    Office 365 Ignite - Resource Library

Well, a few of the powerpoints and 2 years of Office 365 Exchange online migration projects. I'm pretty sure I aced the first exam, a pass on the second will be determined by how many other questions I missed besides all of the Sharepoint questions. I still think this cert should be a standard first exam - overall service, dirsync, adfs, etc - and a choice of second exam, either Sharepoint or Exchange. Maybe next time.
  • samboypasagsamboypasag Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Master Claymoore, does the Office 365 Ignite - Resource Library enough to pass the MCSA :Office 365 Beta exam? I already registered for the exam next month. Please any advice Master Claymoore. Thanks!
  • bloodmagexdbloodmagexd Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks. If you ever swing by SF, I'll buy you a beer.
  • Kinet1cKinet1c Member Posts: 604 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Had to cancel these, not going to have time before the beta period ends.
    2018 Goals - Learn all the Hashicorp products

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
    Try the Office 365 Service Descriptions and the Enterprise Deployment Guide as well. Those links and the ignite training are the best options out there until the books catch up to Wave 15. You can also sign up for a 30 day free trial of Office 365 to get used to the admin portal.
  • samboypasagsamboypasag Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Claymoore wrote: »
    Try the Office 365 Service Descriptions and the Enterprise Deployment Guide as well. Those links and the ignite training are the best options out there until the books catch up to Wave 15. You can also sign up for a 30 day free trial of Office 365 to get used to the admin portal.

wow! just cancelled my exam but with these materials, I might register again. thanks a lot Master Claymoore.
  • dspielmandspielman Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I was going to take those 2 exams after my Exchange 2013 exams but it looks like I will be taking them as a precursor to 70-341, thanks for the voucher codes.
  • mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just signed up for this. I implemented 365 about a year ago and have been the main administrator since.

Too bad there isn't much specific study material yet.
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • SixtyCycleSixtyCycle Member Posts: 111
    Signed up. Thanks for the heads up.
  • mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Did you notice that these two exams get you the "MCSA: Office 365" certification?

MCSA: Office 365 Certification | Microsoft

Has anybody found any good training material yet?
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...
  • zidianzidian Member Posts: 132
    I tried to use the voucher codes for the exams today and both had reached the maximum uses.
    WGU BS-IT Software | Completed 9/30/2014
  • tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
    Apologies for wasting vouchers but I had to skip my test date and cancel next weeks. Simply not enough time to study. It benefits neither me, microsoft or a potential employee to sit a test I know nothing about, regardless of whether I pass or not.
    Focusing on System Center right now. I work primary with SCCM and trying to reel SCOM and DPM into my are realm of expertise. I have company provided training for the Private Cloud certification in two weeks so will hopefully be able to get that soon, though, I've still yet to upgrade to MCSA:Server 2012. All in due time.
    Also I can't seem to keep my signature updated with all the change in my plans recently. Hopefully work levels out soon.
    Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
    Results are posted on Prometric's site in your candidate history. I passed them both.