VCA - Cloud

KatiushaKatiusha Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys!!
Has anyone takes VMware VCA - Cloud certification?
It looks like there are no experience/official training requirements, and the VMware website offers e-class for people preparing for the exam.

If you've taken the exam already, could you advise if the e-class is sufficient, or if there are any other training materials you would recommend?

And in what format are the exam questions?

Thank you!

Comments

• MCITBoundMCITBound Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The e-class (VMware Cloud Fundamentals) is enough to take and pass the exam. Although, I do have to say the Cloud exam was the hardest of the 3. Make sure you watch and listen to the details in the class.The exam format is a timed test with multiple choice.Good Luck taking the exam!!
    If I gave good advice or was insightful, please add to my reputation!! If you have a LinkedIn account and want a new connection, feel free to add me! If you have any questions, ask! :cool:
  • SimonD.SimonD. Member Posts: 111
    I agree with MCITBound, the Cloud VCA was the hardest of the lot (even one of my colleagues with his VCAP CIA got a lower score with the VCA than his VCAP).

Make sure you have a good understanding of all the various Cloud based technologies (vCAC, vFAD, vCloud, vCNS etc).
    My Blog - http://www.everything-virtual.com
    vExpert 2012\2013\2014\2015
  • KatiushaKatiusha Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, guys!